Home Pregnancy Test Kit: Composition, Uses and General Instructions
You all must have at least heard of Prega News Home Pregnancy Test Kit for once as it is India’s No.1 Pregnancy Test Card and is readily available online or at its nearest chemist’s shop. Also, not missing to give credit to its huge advertising.
So here’s brief about it:
- Prega News is a type of home pregnancy test kit.
- This simple kit is used to find out if a woman is pregnant or not at home only.
- It is extremely precise and very easy to use.
- Prega News can show you accurate results after you have missed your period or even after 10-15 days of unprotected sexual activity.
Prega News Pregnancy Kit uses a sera reagent that will detect HCG content in a woman’s urine, indicating whether the woman is pregnant or not.
These coverings use silica granules to absorb moisture from the urine so the card will be more accurate and the Sera reagent will not spoil all that easily.
These test kits are available in every nearby medical store without prescription and test yourself for pregnancy at your home.
Available pack: pack of 2
Manufacture: Medifocre Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Contents of the test kit
One Prega News Pregnancy Kit Contains:
- 1 card or pregnancy strip
- 1 dropper
- Silica granules
Instruction for use Prega News
It has been reported that Prega news pregnancy test kits are typically accurate and have hardly shown false positive results.
But still, false positives are likely.
Please be aware of the following signs when testing to avoid such situations.
- Do not use expired kit: The kit will not work properly or cannot be trusted after the expiry date.
- Pour urine drops on the spherical area: With the help of the dropper, provided in the kit itself, put three drops of urine on the circular area of the pregnancy strip.
The circular area is indicated as ‘S’ on the device.
- Place the pregnancy card on a flat surface: Make sure you place the card on a flat surface to get the exact results.
The results will take some time then appear to hang in there for a few minutes.
- Observe the number of pink lines on the bar: Each pregnancy bar has two lines marked by ‘C’ and ‘T’ field.
‘C’ has been marked for control and ‘T’ has been marked for test line.
If you find a pink line in the ‘C’ or LOC area, study the result.
If the control line is empty, it means that your test results are invalid and you need to do a new test.
Directions for use
To use Prega news pregnancy kits, the following steps need to be taken:
- Collect the first urine in the morning in a dry and clean container and make sure that it is not contaminated.
- Use the provided dropper to collect some urine.
- Insert three drops of the sample into the Prega news test bar sample.
- Make sure there is no spillage.
In case of any accidental spill over, silica granules in packs can be used to erase them.
- Wait for 5 minutes to get the result from the Prega News pregnancy test.
There are no particular side effects of Prega news on health of individual.
Warnings and Precautions
- It should be noted that Prega News Pregnancy Kit is not for internal use.
- Prega news kits are meant for use only once. Dispose it after use.
- Prega news is meant only for self-testing, and there’s a chance that it might not give an accurate result.
- Prega News should be kept away from children and pets.
- In case of any doubt, it is necessary to visit a gynecologist for a blood test to confirm or refute the occurrence of pregnancy.
Prega News – Result Analysis
It’s very easy to read the results on your Prega news kit.
If you find a pink line in the ‘C’ area it means you’re not pregnant.
If there are two pink lines, it means you’re pregnant.
If one line is dark and the other is light then it means that there was not enough HCG in the urine to do a certain analysis, thus requiring the patient to repeat the test the next day.
So this was all about the Prega News which is really required by expecting couples. I wish you all the very best for your child and be careful of yourself 🙂